Artist Juliana Loomer
b. USA 1970
• Bachelor of Fine Arts, Academy of Art University, San Francisco, USA
• Marin Society of Artists Group Spring Show, April - May 2007 • Collective Gallery Group Show, Sept - Oct. 2007
• Group Exhibition Bien Kunst Galleri. Oslo, Norway, Feb-April 2012
• Group Exhibition Galleri Dragedalen. Oslo, Norway, July - August
• Solo Exhibition Galleri Dragedalen. Oslo, Norway, Sept 2012 -2013
• Group Exhibition Stockholm Art Fair. Stockholm, Sweden, Sept. 2012
- Special recognition from the royal art advisor to the Princess Victoria.
• Group Exhibition EVOLVE. Aeon Gallery, Richmond, Illinois. July - Oct. 2019
• Group Exhibition Rapture. Aeon Gallery, Richmond, Illinois. Oct - Jan. 2020
• Private Collection, US Embassy, Oslo, Norway
• John Hammervoll, Oslo, Norway
• Per Vinje, Oslo, Norway
• Private Colleciton, Oaklahoma City, Oklahoma
• Private Colleciton, Winnipeg, BC, Canada
• Private Collection, Oslo, Norway
• Private Collection, New Brunswick, Canada
• Private Collection, Yonkers, NY
• Private Collection, Askoy, Norway
• Private Collection, Skien, Norway
“Millions of people have seen my work, they just don’t know it.”
Juliana Loomer has worked as a digital artist in the entertainment industry in California making artwork for films such as Revenge of the Sith, StarWars 30th Anniversary re-releases, Indiana Jones 4 as well as Die Hard 4 and more.
Largely self-taught, at 30 years old, Juliana pursued a Bachelor of Fine Art from the Academy of Art University, San Francisco, and experience in the high-expectation world of visual effects, Juliana has developed a painting style that not only fools the eye with the illusion of reality, but also inspires the heart.
Sacred/profane symbolism with attention to mood are important themes of her work. Her time is spent searching for the eternal beauty in her subjects. Her ability to manifest her imagination leaves the viewer in no doubt of the dedication Juliana has placed in her works.